Football Unites is running a summer programme of activities for young people in Sheffield. Most activities are open to all, but some are restricted due to numbers or funding requirements. Here’s what’s going on, and whether it’ll cost you:
- Weds 26th July, 1-4pm: Ten-pin bowling at Centretainment, £2
- Weds 26th July, 12.30-?: Cricket tournament, Mount Pleasant Park.
- Thurs 27th July: Roller-blading, free.
- Tues 1st Aug, 9am-6.30pm: Alton Towers, £10
- Weds 2nd Aug, 12-4pm: Fun Day, Mount Pleasant, free.
- Thurs 3rd Aug, 12-4pm: Underbank outdoor activity centre, £3
- Fri 4th-Sun 6th Aug: Residential, central Manchester
- Mon 7th Aug, 12-4pm: Go-karting, £5
- Tues 8th Aug, 12-4pm: Cycling, Rother Valley Country Park, free
- Weds 9th Aug, 12-4pm: Paint-balling, £5
- Thurs 10th Aug, 12-4pm: Streetkick (football), Devonshire Green, free
- Thurs 10th Aug, 12-4pm: Ice skating, £2
For more information or to book a place, call Simon or Mehrun at Football Unites on 0114 2553156 or 2553165.
We're also running free football training in Mount Pleasant Park on the following Tuesdays from 10am-1pm: 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd August. There will be under 8, under 12 and under 16 age groups. Under 8s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Bring football boots, shin pads, suitable clothing and plenty of water! Ring Luis or Desbon at Football Unites on 0114 2553156, or just turn up!